We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to care for your patients. We share your commitment to providing the best possible dental care for all of your patients and we pledge the following in our partnership with you.
Quality of Care
- focus on delivering the highest quality of care in a calm, gentle manner.
- examine referral information and images in advance.
- strive to enhance our skills through personal learning and professional development.
- treat emergencies and patients in pain in a timely manner.
- achieve profound anesthesia for your patient’s comfort.
- do everything we can to accommodate your patients in scheduling.
- explain office policies/procedures to your patients.
- provide patient educational tools to explain procedures.
- respond immediately to your calls, emails or other correspondence.
- send reports and images in a timely manner following procedures.
- be available for second opinions or questions.
- communicate with you, any problems or concerns we have with your patient or our treatment of them.
- collaborate on treatment plans for your referred patients.
- confer with you before suggesting alternative treatment plans to a patient.
- refer patients back to you for restorative treatment.