Before Endodontic Treatment
The procedure will be performed using local anesthesia. The majority of the procedure we perform can be completed in a single visit but there are times when multiple visits are necessary.
There are usually no restrictions after the procedure concerning driving or returning to work. A doctor is available for consultation at all times should a problem arise after your treatment.
Before endodontic treatment:
- Please eat a full breakfast or lunch as applicable.
- Continue all medications for blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid problems, and any other conditions as recommended by your physician. If there is a question, please call our office prior to your appointment.
- If you have been advised by your physician or dentist to use antibiotic premedication because of mitral valve prolapse (MVP), heart murmur, hip, knee, cardiac, or other prosthesis, or if you have had rheumatic heart disease, please make sure you are on the appropriate antibiotic on the day of your appointment. You only need to premedicate for the treatment appointment. If there is a question, please call our office prior to your appointment at Endodontic Specialists of Fishers Phone Number 317.570.9000.
- Please feel free to contact our office with any questions you may have about your insurance and/or financial arrangements.
- If your referring dentist has given you a referral slip and/or an x-ray, please bring it to your appointment.